1 down for the Gteam!

Thanks everyone, and BH I haven't put the tape on him yet bit im pretty sure he's 20 or 21 inches wide

Amazing story and extra strong work Gteam. Thanks for sharing...Like BH said - you are on the board!

And yes, I bet your dad is very proud!

stikbrandon said:
That is an awesome story, I remember the exspresion my dad had on his face when he walked up on my deer from idaho last year and how proud he was, I'm sure your dad was just as proud of you bro.

Good job
Words can't describe how proud I am of all three of my boys. Gteam1 is the oldest so he has been hitting the hills with me the longest but all three are avid outdoorsmen. My advise to all of you with future outdoors men and women is to start them young and make it fun. Here is a picture of Gteam1 on a deer hunt in the local hills at 2 years old, he did a lot more riding on my shoulders then walking back then.

Attachments

• Gteam Jr..jpg
    Gteam Jr..jpg
    620.9 KB · Views: 17
You are a great dad and you are also great for the sport!. We need more future hunters.

Gil - check your email!

Great buck, great pics, great story. Most of all, great shot! 74 yrds is no walk in the park. much props Gteam1

Back