10th Annual Big Bear Carp Round Up this weekend

Randomshot

Feb 12, 2012
Lakeside, CA
It's that time of year again. LP and I will be there to bend some bow strings and pierce some scales. Anyone who has any interest in bowfishing tournaments should give this one a shot. They have good pay outs and a ton of raffle prizes. Combine that with spending some time in scenic Big Bear and you have a shoot that is hard to beat in So Cal.
b066bcf8916a5eeafd85ad9f13b0864c.jpg

http://www.bbmwd.com/Carp_Roundup.html

Good luck Breacher.
Pre fished today, put 20 fish on the boat. Lost @ 10 in the weeds, lots and lots of weeds it's going to be tough.
View from were we are staying

Attachments

• LPCarpvillage.jpg
    LPCarpvillage.jpg
    149.6 KB · Views: 132
Great view LP! I hope you guys do better than I did. I didn't come close to medaling. There were some seriously hardcore archers there. One guy in particular has just under 4 G's in his competition setup. He was in a different category but still, there were some very good arrows to be seen. It was a good time though.

Keep us updated and good luck!

Breach sounds like you need to do more shooting on Sundays. ;)
After day 1 Team SCH is in second place, with 228 lbs. Tomorrow we are going to shoot like we are in last place.

We took third place. The competition was super tight and the range between 1st and 3rd was about three fish. If we landed one more good fish we would have taken second.
Here's LP and I getting our awards and checks.
67D354AC-F1A8-40E9-9B2C-7420D3DFE8C5-1237-000002DD7BAB346A.jpg

Cool beans broskis! As Darryl knows already, you guys got me itchen to go, so I went to Cabelas in Boise yesterday and bought the Muzzy Bow fishing kit to mount up on my old PSE Mach flight! Congrats on your place in the tourney!

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu