10th Annual Big Bear Carp Round Up this weekend

Great job guys. We had a lot of fun talking with you guys and having a few drinks. Can't wait to meet up again. Hope you guys like the prizes!

Wow......... You guys rock. There are a lot of teams that enter so 3rd place is great.

Did you see any guys from Long Beach bow hunters (club) ? They usually place well too.

Well LP let it out of the bag. BH why do male spawning carp go after your underwear when you stick them in the water? Must be some unusual body wash you use or something ;D
Can we borrow them again next year?

Must be the “Fresh Earth” spray I use……..

Now come on………… If you really had the lucky boxers on you would have taken first.

I actually had them on at the BBQ. The planed joke was if I had won the rifle in the raffle I would drop my drawers to give them credit. Lucky for you all, I did not.

Crickets………… Chirp Chirp………….

Sorry Random. Looks like the thought of me in tore up underwear has killed your thread.

Maybe you can implement this into your strategy for next time.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pjiuF8POpbs

Ha ha - that was pretty funny! I could see Randomshot doing that - but at night with some high tech lighting rig!

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu