13 days out, ca. Sheep/mulie bow

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will agree with you on this pretext and your experience in matter’s as a ass clown View attachment 59771
Funny, I have what most never will. A desert sheep. Off to Europe for 3 weeks now. My 23 lb. Loss could be comprised. But them in its mega whitetails in the rut.
I would agree on 5-6 , I counted the growth rings and got 6 , I am still wondering how the dry creek guides okayed the trigger pull , G&F kinda threw them some major discretion, in Mexico and Texas we don’t count the future/ nonexistent ring under the hairline. Better to error on the side of caution
California even required a compantcy test in Sacramento to avoid this type of errors
View attachment 59767View attachment 59768View attachment 59769View attachment 59770
Funny. No balls to show your face,,??¿ wtf???

Poopyoung13, post up a pic of the left side of your lamb; since this thread only shows the lamb's right side.

I would agree on 5-6 , I counted the growth rings and got 6 , I am still wondering how the dry creek guides okayed the trigger pull , G&F kinda threw them some major discretion, in Mexico and Texas we don’t count the future/ nonexistent ring under the hairline. Better to error on the side of caution
California even required a compantcy test in Sacramento to avoid this type of errors
View attachment 59767View attachment 59768View attachment 59769View attachment 59770
Grow a pair and show your face.

So again, I had 2 legals to kill. I took the easier shot. The other ram was 5 inches gross bigger. But I wanted a sure kill.

For those of us that don't really hunt and never kill anything..what does a hunt like that cost? Asking for a friend.....welcome back by the way

Reactions: H2oFowler
Screw the ram. I want to see pictures of the deer you killed. Deer are way better than rams.

So again, I had 2 legals to kill. I took the easier shot. The other ram was 5 inches gross bigger. But I wanted a sure

Many times df.
That lamb clearly does NOT meet the legal measurement requirements: straight line drawn from anterior base of horn to the visable part of the posterior part of the eye. Clearly your lamb does not meet those legal requirements from either side.

That lamb clearly does NOT meet the legal measurement requirements: straight line drawn from anterior base of horn to the visable part of the posterior part of the eye. Clearly your lamb does not meet those legal requirements from either side.
Drycreek and cdfw bio who scored it and plugged it disagree. So again, suck all the haters. Sad that a hunting forum has so much hate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu