13 days out, ca. Sheep/mulie bow

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would agree on 5-6 , I counted the growth rings and got 6 , I am still wondering how the dry creek guides okayed the trigger pull , G&F kinda threw them some major discretion, in Mexico and Texas we don’t count the future/ nonexistent ring under the hairline. Better to error on the side of caution
California even required a compantcy test in Sacramento to avoid this type of errors
View attachment 59767View attachment 59768View attachment 59769View attachment 59770
Now those are some rams !!

Reactions: TRICER
Typically barstool bio dude vs. The best guides in the state. And 2 sheep biologists with master degrees. And your ms. In sheep bio is from where? Dry creek has never killed a short ram. So keep spewing your bs. Care to check the horns for 100k??? Bring a cashiers check. You will lose dipstick.
Why don't you just use the measurement requirements and exhibit how your lamb meets them, oh could it be because you cannot?

What a no-class fool.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu