13 days out, ca. Sheep/mulie bow

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree..We've had a few yahoos over the years but I like that most people are generally respectful. We all poke fun once in a while but usually in good humor so I'm glad it's not like the slide over here...let's just try and keep it that way.
Ya a little dash of humor is great. It can easily get lost when in text. When both sides take things mildly it can be fun. That’s why I got booted from the slide, went overboard at the wrong time.

His CA exploits seam to be sucking hind tit so far. Guess the dollar dosent get you what it used to. Bidens inflation is surely to blame.

Reactions: Ofdscooby
Ya..but has anybody been booted from the Fatman's?? I'll go first...I have!! LOL..those were the days!!! Next..

Reactions: NBK and ilovesprig
I miss the Larry days....it brought out the very worst...or best in people...as far as this thread goes..I'm on the fence..dude must have some type of cryptic background somewhere as there has been an influx of fresh posters that have migrated over to follow his adventures...I mean..it's not quite Larry material..but it does spark interest... insert pic of the little fawn eating popcorn anxiously waiting .

View attachment 59550

• Haha
Reactions: HortoTheSlayer
does catfish go with tag soup?
I sincerely hope that his mule deer attempts havent doomed him on sheep.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu