13 days out, ca. Sheep/mulie bow

Status
Not open for further replies.
does catfish go with tag soup?
I sincerely hope that his mule deer attempts havent doomed him on sheep.
Probably never had either one , the odds of drawing 3 OIL tags in one year are like winning both state & power ball lotteries on same day / your birthday,
1. California bighorn sheep
2. mule deer unit 5A booner unit
3. Arizona elk

Last edited:
Probably never had either one , the odds of drawing 3 OIL tags in one year are like winning both state & power ball lotteries on same day / your birthday,
1. California bighorn sheep
2. mule deer unit 5A booner unit
3. Arizona elk

Cite your source on the elk please sir.
I suspect your right though.

I called this dude out a year ago when he talked about killing 300 ducks a season with his little 20 gauge and 6's & 7's...Here's just a couple of his better ones.......:joy:

Grizz with his .270 story or 11 wolves..."I find firearm hunting a joke. I have a custom 6.5 prc...shot deer@965 yards. Thats shooting not hunting"..."Look up the outdoor life cover. I dont have pics on my phone from 48 years ago"..."Stik, what does crow taste like? 2 time state trap champ, yes, 2 wolf dens on my wi. Property. The dogs hit them hard 2 years ago, killing 11 with 1 shot fired. Think i am bs? Ha"

Oh and how about HIS game room in Wisconsin, of course....;)

"Well here are 3 grizz in my trophy room. You can decide if i am full of bs. Btw, 14 book elk, #56 all tine bou and a slam of sheep in the room".

dadspics 3319.JPGdadspics 3320.JPG

I called this dude out a year ago when he talked about killing 300 ducks a season with his little 20 gauge and 6's & 7's...Here's just a couple of his better ones.......:joy:

Grizz with his .270 story or 11 wolves..."I find firearm hunting a joke. I have a custom 6.5 prc...shot deer@965 yards. Thats shooting not hunting"..."Look up the outdoor life cover. I dont have pics on my phone from 48 years ago"..."Stik, what does crow taste like? 2 time state trap champ, yes, 2 wolf dens on my wi. Property. The dogs hit them hard 2 years ago, killing 11 with 1 shot fired. Think i am bs? Ha"

"Well here are 3 grizz in my trophy room. You can decide if i am full of bs. Btw, 14 book elk, #56 all tine bou and a slam of sheep in the room".

View attachment 59631View attachment 59632
Yeah it’s basically the same post on 4 different websites
trophy room
magizen covers
driving a Astin Martin
having homes in Naples Fl & Newport Beach
wife has a privet jet,
needs a private security firm providing protection from terrorist because she is a Boeing executive
he has private waterfowl clubs begging for his advice how to manage the waterfowl
blah blah blah

Last edited:
Copy. ..that's unfortunate..thought we were gonna see a dead CA ram..

View attachment 59631View attachment 59632

Which is funny on his trophy room. I dont see one duck. Thats odd for a duck hunter. I also dont see 1 sheep. Maybe I'm blind and dont see it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back