Re: 2014 predator Aeon

Nice job. How close did they come in?

Sent via Tapatalk

15 yards....almost ran me over

Shot him in the neck while he was taking a poo20140202_172414_zpswtrltuij.jpg

some great looking hids, thats a awesome looking ar also !

number one and two were pretty cool. its the first time running my new Hellfire foxpro. ( i just can not figure out how to build a remote control that works well for my home built if anyone has ideas i am all ears. )

first stand i setup and called for about 10 min, I got up a bit to fast as it turns out. i look over and busted as can be, two dogs looking at me at about 200 yards. Second stand was the game winner. i set the call up and turned on the decoy walked about 15 yards away and look a leak. just as i zipped up my pants i catch moment fast on the trail i walked in on. Two dogs moving fast to kill my poor decoy. I swung and slammed the first dog rolling him over then swung on the second blasting him. The first dog must have been hungry because he staggered up and tried to eat the decoy so i let him have another taste of the T shot Dead coyote. lucky i did not shoot my call or decoy :)

so my review of the Hellfire is Yeah this thing works great. Its a battery killer on the throw aways so ill get some rechargeable batteries and should be better. Since 90% of my kills were with a mouth call, You guys might be in trouble..... my tshirt size is XL by the way

4 - video of the kill later today, this was up by calexico :)
20140208_160050_zpsebt82py4.jpg

http://youtu.be/8VhC7pKADjA

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu