2014 predator Aeon.....9

Re: 2014 predator Aeon......5

Aeon said:
things should start picking up now... saw two young males that looked like they were lost in the woods. looked hard for a den but no pups found :(

Ya in the last 2 weeks I've been seeing them but still doin the
Turkey thing.

Re: 2014 predator Aeon......7

splash #6 and #7, I got #8 as well but he rolled off a cliff and could not get a photo.

slightly graphic pic
http://i1005.photobucket.com/albums/af180/aeonstar3/20140516_195148_zpsco6qrl3f.jpg

Aeon, you are the Exterminator.

Sent via Tapatalk

I'll count your missing dog. I don't believe the cliff story though. Probably just had more milk on his lips then his brother and sister so you couldn't wipe it all off. I understand you didn't want a got milk commercial on here

Couldn't you put the pups in front of the gun to make them look bigger.......BABY KILLER

Too many yotes by the club. They need to get thinned out so Bill whacked a few. The one that disappeared was weird. He thumped it at 200 yds. Dam things feet were in the air??? The lil ones were a good 250 300 yds. Pretty good shooting. Saw another earlier in the day but we didnt have a gun.

It's been a while, don't call it a come back. 9
20141011_175550_zpszvohwldg.jpg

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu