2014 Predator. Buckhunter

:-\You're killin' it.... check out week 46.... bad ass... Ed F

http://cbhbgc.com/about/2014-photos-of-the-week/

BOWUNTR said:
:-\You're killin' it.... check out week 46.... bad ass... Ed F

http://cbhbgc.com/about/2014-photos-of-the-week/

Cool. Thanks Ed !

Saved a few dozen desert tortoise's. Just doing my part !

Went camping with family and friends out in the desert over Thanksgiving. 6:00 AM on Black Friday I snuck away for a quick hunt. The temp was 30 degrees. The first set was 30 minutes. With Lightning Jack a male coyote ran up and bit the Foxpro and knocked it 4 feet. He kept running and took one to the guts. He went out to 140 yards dragging all his business. Second shot put him down.

Packed up and went 10 miles down the road to another spot I had scoped out on the drive in with the family. I started with Lightning Jack and then switched to Pup in Distress. 23 minutes in, a female comes in really slow. I took her broadside at 80 yards. The bullet hit the shoulder bone and fragmented out with no exit hole. She dropped.

Only been hunting yotes for a year, but I think I'm getting the hang of it.

Attachments

• IMG_0094 - Copy.JPG
    IMG_0094 - Copy.JPG
    69.2 KB · Views: 57
  • IMG_0082 - Copy.JPG
    IMG_0082 - Copy.JPG
    202.4 KB · Views: 58
  • IMG_0092 - Copy.JPG
    IMG_0092 - Copy.JPG
    131.5 KB · Views: 56
if you keep up this pace i am taking back my 204.

Nicely done Jim! Keep at it! I love seeing those rifle kills...

BuckHunter said:
Only been hunting yotes for a year, but I think I'm getting the hang of it.
Hahaha no kidding! Strong work on the moving targets with a rifle!

awesome kills!! thanks for cleaning up the valley 8)

No animals were harmed in the taking of this picture.

Did some calling today but it was too windy.

Attachments

• 20141223_071649.jpg
    20141223_071649.jpg
    5 MB · Views: 27

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu