2014 Predator Josh Pearson

J

Josh Pearson

Finally on the board. Lol. Went out with my buddy Nick this morning and used his brand new FOXPRO Shockwave to call in this one. Shot her through the head at 300 yards with a 55gr Barnes TSX in .223.

Attachments

• 002.JPG
    002.JPG
    834.1 KB · Views: 28
Re: 2104 Predator Josh Pearson

I had a blast out there today, truly an amazing shot. It was too bad her partner didn't wanna show for a double. The shockwave performed like a champ, can't wait to get back out there and put more fur down.

Nice job guys

Wasn't paying attention when I set the caller up for the picture and accidentally set it in front of the coyotes face.

Me too! Thought it was a gaping shot :-X!

I'm hooked since I went out with josh and Johnny last week. Started my ar build today.

Both pairs were taken with a shotgun in January.

Attachments

• 052.JPG
    052.JPG
    703.6 KB · Views: 25
  • 023.JPG
    023.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 24
How many did I shoot the last night of the season last year Josh. I think eight was it more?

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu