2014 Predator Josh Pearson

One more gray fox this afternoon.

Attachments

• Grey.png
    Grey.png
    1.8 MB · Views: 118
You guys hunt near a fox farm or somethin?!?! Seriously! Nice job dude!

Went out this morning and put one down. Really looking forward to the 2014/2015 season.

Attachments

• 002.JPG
    002.JPG
    2.8 MB · Views: 28
Dosent make up for yesterday. Not the strike on deer hunting. The thing that happend earlier. You know with the 4 or 5 coyotes. I don't want to get into that on the internet though.

Sdbirds said:
Dosent make up for yesterday. Not the strike on deer hunting. The thing that happened earlier. You know with the 4 or 5 coyotes. I don't want to get into that on the internet though.

Even though you did! ;D

Lungpopper said:
Come on. Now we all want to know.

Called in four coyotes yesterday. A triple on the first stand and a single on the second. On the first stand one of the dogs came into shotgun range and I shot it and hit it but it still got away. On the second stand the dog also came into shotgun range and me and the two other guys I was with all missed it.

It happens...Lungpopper watched me blow two good stands a few years ago.

Oh well...

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu