2014 Predator Josh Pearson

Another one this morning. Shotgunned with the dead coyote T shot.

Attachments

• image.jpg_thumb.png
    image.jpg_thumb.png
    469.9 KB · Views: 155
How many did you call in? Did you shoot more then once? Did you miss? Do tell

Nice job on the dog Josh. That Dead Coyote is a dog smasher!

nice got some hides to skin out and hang up ! always looks so awesome in a house with a bunch of hides hanging .

Hey Josh where did you find that open country camo get up? I can't find it anywhere. looked online at basspro and cabela's and a few other places.

The pattern I use is realtree max-1. I got the pants and long sleeve shirt at cabela's. Go to men's lightweight camo clothing under the clothing section. The pants are the silent weave six pocket and the long sleeve shirt is cabela's hunting zone long sleeve camo tee. The sweatshirt I use is from basspro and unfortunately they don't offer it in realtree max-1 anymore. Check out core4element.com they make some awesome stuff in the max-1 pattern.

Dropped one last night with the coyote light.

Attachments

• image.jpg_thumb.png
    image.jpg_thumb.png
    819.3 KB · Views: 62
Just updating my list with the cat.

Attachments

• image.jpg_thumb.png
    image.jpg_thumb.png
    600.4 KB · Views: 51
One more today.

Attachments

• image.jpg_thumb.png
    image.jpg_thumb.png
    764.7 KB · Views: 29

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu