2014 predator shayes11

Lol I don't even want to be in the contest guys. I was just trying to keep all my kills in one post. Doesn't matter to me if foxes are included or not. I am actually done shooting foxes, I just needed 3 more to get a price break at the tannery.

All of the contests I've ever done say fox=1 point coyote=2 and cat=3. Just for reference.

shayes11 said:
All of the contests I've ever done say fox=1 point coyote=2 and cat=3. Just for reference.

The only contest I've ever done is which has like 30 people was fox, coyote, bobcat equal and badger was 1 point

Was that the foxpro one? I think they did the points like that because it's a national contest. Different areas of the US have more cats than fox and vise versa. I think it's super easy to call in a fox, harder for a yote, and hardest for a cat, especially in CA. But that's just my experience.

shayes11 said:
Was that the foxpro one? I think they did the points like that because it's a national contest. Different areas of the US have more cats than fox and vise versa. I think it's super easy to call in a fox, harder for a yote, and hardest for a cat, especially in CA. But that's just my experience.

Unless you've Hunted all 3 in all counties then how do you know?.. I think it's fair to have all 3 equal. Maybe 2 points for a cat.

Back