2014 predator shayes11

Lol I don't even want to be in the contest guys. I was just trying to keep all my kills in one post. Doesn't matter to me if foxes are included or not. I am actually done shooting foxes, I just needed 3 more to get a price break at the tannery.

All of the contests I've ever done say fox=1 point coyote=2 and cat=3. Just for reference.

shayes11 said:
All of the contests I've ever done say fox=1 point coyote=2 and cat=3. Just for reference.

The only contest I've ever done is which has like 30 people was fox, coyote, bobcat equal and badger was 1 point

Was that the foxpro one? I think they did the points like that because it's a national contest. Different areas of the US have more cats than fox and vise versa. I think it's super easy to call in a fox, harder for a yote, and hardest for a cat, especially in CA. But that's just my experience.

shayes11 said:
Was that the foxpro one? I think they did the points like that because it's a national contest. Different areas of the US have more cats than fox and vise versa. I think it's super easy to call in a fox, harder for a yote, and hardest for a cat, especially in CA. But that's just my experience.

Unless you've Hunted all 3 in all counties then how do you know?.. I think it's fair to have all 3 equal. Maybe 2 points for a cat.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu