2015 predators TaftHunter

Nicely done Garrett! I like the way you spend quality time!

wack'em n stack'em!! nice work on the dogs... down here in the IV no dogs have been seen during mornings, feels like something changed in the patterns.. maybe getting ready for a liter, when do they have pups?

ivhunter said:
wack'em n stack'em!! nice work on the dogs... down here in the IV no dogs have been seen during mornings, feels like something changed in the patterns.. maybe getting ready for a liter, when do they have pups?

Thanks! Right now they are starting their breeding season. I think they have their pups in March or April, I'm not too sure.

ivhunter said:

I've seen that the pupping season can fluctuate forward, backward, and both by upwards of 2 months depending on conditions.

8SteelTown said:
ivhunter said:

I've seen that the pupping season can fluctuate forward, backward, and both by upwards of 2 months depending on conditions.

I have heard pretty much the same thing and I believe the peak of breeding season typically occurs mid February.

Fox down

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1421690948.294538.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1421690948.294538.jpg
    472.4 KB · Views: 18
  • ImageUploadedByTapatalk1421690997.498712.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1421690997.498712.jpg
    495.9 KB · Views: 16
Something took a little bite out of its ear.. So I put it out of its misery with a little 22-250 medicine

Little dead head I found about 5 minutes before I killed that fox lol

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1421722240.874125.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1421722240.874125.jpg
    273.6 KB · Views: 20

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu