2015 predators TaftHunter

Nicely done Garrett! I like the way you spend quality time!

Oh and strong work goes out to TaftHuntress!

wack'em n stack'em!! nice work on the dogs... down here in the IV no dogs have been seen during mornings, feels like something changed in the patterns.. maybe getting ready for a liter, when do they have pups?

ivhunter said:
wack'em n stack'em!! nice work on the dogs... down here in the IV no dogs have been seen during mornings, feels like something changed in the patterns.. maybe getting ready for a liter, when do they have pups?

Thanks! Right now they are starting their breeding season. I think they have their pups in March or April, I'm not too sure.

ivhunter said:

I've seen that the pupping season can fluctuate forward, backward, and both by upwards of 2 months depending on conditions.

8SteelTown said:
ivhunter said:

I've seen that the pupping season can fluctuate forward, backward, and both by upwards of 2 months depending on conditions.

I have heard pretty much the same thing and I believe the peak of breeding season typically occurs mid February.

Fox down

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1421690948.294538.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1421690948.294538.jpg
    472.4 KB · Views: 18
  • ImageUploadedByTapatalk1421690997.498712.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1421690997.498712.jpg
    495.9 KB · Views: 16
Little dead head I found about 5 minutes before I killed that fox lol

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1421722240.874125.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1421722240.874125.jpg
    273.6 KB · Views: 20
Outstanding job Garrett! The little fellow has an earache!

Back