2015 Sucess

congrats that's a great buck! really nice buck its a bummer that one point broke off.

ilovesprig said:
Thanks.......The head-on view is even better........Great D-16 buck.

ps....Matt....I'm assuming you're Bob's son.... A number of years ago when I was the Kent shotshell rep, I traded your dad a case of shells for some of his hand carved ruddy decoys....They're still proudly displayed in my collection of old decoys.

Yes that's me. I remember that was maybe 15 years ago.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

infidel said:
Sdbirds said:
You didn't by chance get attacked by a dolphin did you ?

Hahaha yes! I can say I'm part of that select dolphin attack club. Scars on my bicep still. 2006 that happened. How did you hear about this?

I know you. I'm Johnny Ryan. We use to rock windinsea together with Brett's crew may have had dreads back then

Sdbirds said:
infidel said:
Sdbirds said:
You didn't by chance get attacked by a dolphin did you ?

Hahaha yes! I can say I'm part of that select dolphin attack club. Scars on my bicep still. 2006 that happened. How did you hear about this?

I know you. I'm Johnny Ryan. We use to rock windinsea together with Brett's crew may have had dreads back then

Haha yah I remember now. Long time Johnny. I frequent boomers now taking turns on waves with old men.

dc580f5f28a41fff7ae1df29063cd2f5.jpg

I give thanks

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu