2016 D Zone Big Buck Contest

Well I will not win but after today I am done for the year. Here is my entry would have loved a bigger buck but since it was my first it will probably be one of the most special I shoot. As of right now Baboltin is $180 richer.
IMG_0311.JPG

IMG_0290.PNG

Last edited:
Is the big buck contest still going on ? Are there still zones that are still open ?

Well, in theory, A-22 is in the D zone.......Just archery.......In other words, I have no idea what the rules are......lol

I don't partake in hunting contests anyway......;)

A22 is the portion of D16 that is within San Diego County.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is there anyone involved that is still hunting A-22 as of right now Baboltin is getting the cash. Just don't want to wrap this up and have a late entry. If anyone is hunting A-22 I will not close it down until end of season.

Is there anyone involved that is still hunting A-22 as of right now Baboltin is getting the cash. Just don't want to wrap this up and have a late entry. If anyone is hunting A-22 I will not close it down until end of season.

I'm still hunting A22 but I'll never beat Baboltin's buck

Don did you sign up for the contest. If so I will wait until the season ends you never know.

Hey Drew,
I'm game. Never pulled the trigger on this contest because I wasn't sure it was going to happen this year. But you've pulled it off, so sure! Sign me up! It won't be the first time I've donated to a pool.

Hey Drew,
I'm game. Never pulled the trigger on this contest because I wasn't sure it was going to happen this year. But you've pulled it off, so sure! Sign me up! It won't be the first time I've donated to a pool.

Don the final entry date was September 2 at Midnight. It wouldn't be fair to let you in now. But yes seems like the contest was pretty uneventful and a success. Baboltin won this thing fair and square with a pretty monster buck. I don't think anyone else is going to come in with a buck but you never know. Still haven't heard if anyone is hunting A22 so I will probably just declare Baboltin the winner.
Hopefully next year SCH will have a sanctioned contest and we will all take it more seriously. SCH puts a lot of work into these contest and I will definately be a big advocate for it in 2017.

Reactions: Bonejour
Thank you ... I would love to meet up with all you guys and Hang out and show you guys the buck after it gets back from the taxidermy

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu