2021 Whitetail Extravaganza (semi-live)

I'm about half way into a 19 1/2 hour solo drive... I got to watch the sun rise. Starting to get excited about this hunt. Tough to leave this time... I'm right in the middle of building my house as owner/builder and have a lot of sh!t going on. Gonna have to deal with it on the phone from a tree stand. Ed F20211030_064202.jpg20211029_132857.jpg

Hatchet brings up an interesting point... never trust whitey. Billions and billions and billions of dollars are spent each year trying to outsmart the smartest deer on the planet... whitey.

There's a current study being conducted by students at the Central Nebraska Community College that, reportedly, shows consumption of Bush Light during a hunt drastically reduces human odor detected by whitey. I have been recruited to participate in this study. Game changer... stand by. Ed F

Hatchet brings up an interesting point... never trust whitey. Billions and billions and billions of dollars are spent each year trying to outsmart the smartest deer on the planet... whitey.

There's a current study being conducted by students at the Central Nebraska Community College that, reportedly, shows consumption of Bush Light during a hunt drastically reduces human odor detected by whitey. I have been recruited to participate in this study. Game changer... stand by. Ed F

So drinking bud lite has been my problem!!! Best tip on the internet.

Reactions: TRICER

Truth Eddie!!!! Be the arrow buddy...I see a big buck in the very near future for you!! And you know I'm clairvoyant!!

I wonder, does Bush NA have the same effect? Or is it the alcohol that does it. NA is 0.05%

Today was a good day... had 3 bucks come by... the two I would have shot were out of range. One of them is gonna get it...

Lined up my HVAC, plumber, electrician and roofer... with texts and phone calls... headache free.

Scored on some bitchen authentic barn wood for my trophy room. My buddies dad passed away a few years ago and he was a barn wood hoarder. Very fortunate to get it and it's gonna be a tribute to his dad. My buddy comes out to Az every January to hunt with me so he'll get to see it. Great day. Ed F20211101_102148.jpg20211101_122221.jpg20211101_125902.jpg

Glad to hear you are seeing some shooters, and your project at home is in the hands of good contractors and subs. That reclaimer barn wood is a real find. I have made several projects for the wife using it. I can tell you from experience you made a real score there. Waiting To see pictures of dead whitey.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu