2021 Whitetail Extravaganza (semi-live)

Meat is at the local butcher, skull is in the bug box and the cape is fleshed, turned and salted.

Roof is loaded, windows in the garages, HVAC being installed... Tomorrow I'm installing 3 solar tubes and starting tongue and groove on the patios. Gotta saw cut the walk in showers for curbless entry. Plumber starts at the end of the week.

A little over 4 weeks til deer season starts here again... my mind is spinning. Ed F20211108_201111.jpg20211108_201207.jpg

Atta boy Eddie...chasing little white boy here Thanksgiving weekend with a couple knuckleheads. Then off to Texas for the real mule deer.....hoping to make a trip to your bug box...and the kegger at the man shack..

Reactions: BOWUNTR
I really thought I hit him in no man's land. Believe it or not I waited a full 2 hours before getting out of the tree. 60 games of solitaire later (no service) I climb down and fully expected a tough tracking job. Great blood trail right to where he lay where I heard him coughing. The arrow wasn't as high as I thought. Because of the angle it came out his chest in front of the opposite shoulder... dead in 15 seconds. Muzzy devastation. Great morning... Ed F View attachment 51969
Nice Buck Ed

Reactions: BOWUNTR

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu