2023 A-ZONE EXTRAVAGANZA !!!

Very nice?
Anyone going this weekend ? I know it's not D16...but was wondering if anyone else hunts the coast? I'm gonna give it a try... leaving Thursday morning..gotta get up there early to make sure the roads are good .. stand by 16ers...I'm bringing # 3...and Sweetpea...man I hope porky does not ruin our hunt...lord give me strength.
I have a friend who hunts the A. But he couldn't make it for the opener.
Were you guys hunting public land? My buddy scouts the area often. He lives close by.

Boy do I need it too!!

Screenshot_20230815-125030~2.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Night 4... exhausting.... I gotta get outta here ... Christ..

Screenshot_20230815-190812~2.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Night 4... exhausting.... I gotta get outta here ... Christ..
From my own experience that is an expended 25-06 piece of brass, I own a model-700 Reminginton that was given to me as a Christmas present by my parents when I was sixteen years old in 1975 it has a Leupold 3-9 on Weaver mounts and I have anchored everything from central Cali deer and pigs to cow elk in the southwest since the mid 70's with handloads from the RCBS reloading gear they gave me the same year as well. I have to say you put the right gun in the right place at the right point in time. 25's at high velocity kick butt in the west...

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu