2023 A-ZONE EXTRAVAGANZA !!!

What no hogs!

Way to go, hopefully they weren't far from the road.

Nah..one thing I'm good at is choreographing large mammal harvests so that they are on or near the road ....won't catch me packing one out... No sir.

Addendum...sweet pea woke up this morning with a 101 fever and bad cough.. possible Rona from traveling all last week for work...got up like a trooper and finished...most would puss it and sleep in ..proud of her ...coolest person ive ever seen behind the rifle, pulse is prolly 60 and respirations are like 8...like I said..once that safety comes off ..it's curtains for that large mammal...menacing...she is by far my favorite!

Addendum...sweet pea woke up this morning with a 101 fever and bad cough.. possible Rona from traveling all last week for work...got up like a trooper and finished...most would puss it and sleep in ..proud of her ...coolest person ive ever seen behind the rifle, pulse is prolly 60 and respirations are like 8...like I said..once that safety comes off ..it's curtains for that large mammal...menacing...she is by far my favorite!
Daughters are the best

And then this happened tonight.....oh man .Screenshot_20230813-204020~2.png

Issue was ..the fence...either your best friend ...or your worst....uggh..

AW HAW she was simply holding out for the better buck............Get it girl!!!

My new favorite.

If only the dude with a rifle had showed up a tad earlier....just means I gotta get up at the crack of dawn tommorow and perform ..damn it!! Tired already...uggh

Screenshot_20230814-202839~2.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Day 4..we've had another incident. Dear Lord...#3 left yesterday...what shall I do.. .uggh .so gross..

Screenshot_20230815-084555~2.png

Reactions: AMBUSH and 180ls1
Who the sam hell is responsible for that???????????????????????????
That little 25-06 with a little 100grain piece of hard copper..don't tell that little gun she ain't a big magnum..she's sent an ungodly amount of large mammals to meet there maker .she can be an ownry Bitch at times..menacing..

Screenshot_20230815-100359~2.png

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu