2023 Whitetail Extravaganza - Live hunt

Need to post a pic of the houndsman...those dudes are the real deal. .sweet Jesus .that being said...just bought this for granny's 2 acres..man I'm tired..

Attachments

• Screenshot_20231102-222231.png
    Screenshot_20231102-222231.png
    788.7 KB · Views: 26
Reactions: skeet and BOWUNTR
Girls are Way better than boys...nice work..nothing but girls here also...needing some mojo these last 11 days of the season...I gotta get outta CA...damn it..

Attachments

• Screenshot_20231103-114053.png
    Screenshot_20231103-114053.png
    576.6 KB · Views: 13
Reactions: BOWUNTR
The farm. We really screwed up their sanctuary getting that doe out of there. Tomorrow I'll hunt a different spot and then on Sunday I'll start hunting the Disneyland of Whitetail hunting. Looking forward to that. I'd like to kill one buck here and one buck there... stay tuned. Pic is last years Disneyland buck... Ed F20230530_115254.jpg

Moved to Disneyland... only 2 does this morning. Warmer, still below freezing. Corn is still up... don't know what to think about that. There's a scrape and a big rub near the stand and big buck prints on the trail. It rained here yesterday. The big boys may stillbe nocturnal. I've killed 4 bucks from this stand... Ed F20231105_083134.jpg

Last edited:
Moved to Disneyland... only 2 does this morning. Warmer, still below freezing. Corn is still up... don't know what to think about that. There's a scrape and a big rub near the stand and big buck prints on the trail. It rained here yesterday. The big boys may stillbe nocturnal. I've killed 4 bucks from this stand... Ed FView attachment 60352
Soon to be 5

Reactions: GUNDOGLOVER49

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu