Alps Outdoors Packs

coyotekid87

Aug 16, 2014
D11
If any of you guys are looking for a good meat hauler pack or a good day pack then check out the "xtreme" pack line at alps outdoors. Go to their website and use promo code "scoutlook" to receive 50% off of any pack from the xtreme line. Only works for the xtreme line, and the offer is good for the entire month of september. check it out guys!

http://www.alpsoutdoorz.com/

How is the material on the alps? On their website it looks like it might be noisy, is it a soft a fleece or nylon material?

just received my alps commander x + pack in the mail yesterday & seems like an incredible pack. cant wait to get it out in the field & hopefully full of meat :) Thank you for the info & coupon code

Benjammin said:
just received my alps commander x + pack in the mail yesterday & seems like an incredible pack. cant wait to get it out in the field & hopefully full of meat :) Thank you for the info & coupon code
That's great Ben. I'm looking at the Traverse X vs Commander X+. Commander is bigger but heavier. Undecided as yet. I'm not sure if the larger weight/volume of the commander will offset the bulk and greater weight of the pack itself.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu