Alps Outdoors Packs

coyotekid87

If any of you guys are looking for a good meat hauler pack or a good day pack then check out the "xtreme" pack line at alps outdoors. Go to their website and use promo code "scoutlook" to receive 50% off of any pack from the xtreme line. Only works for the xtreme line, and the offer is good for the entire month of september. check it out guys!

http://www.alpsoutdoorz.com/

How is the material on the alps? On their website it looks like it might be noisy, is it a soft a fleece or nylon material?

just received my alps commander x + pack in the mail yesterday & seems like an incredible pack. cant wait to get it out in the field & hopefully full of meat :) Thank you for the info & coupon code

Benjammin said:
just received my alps commander x + pack in the mail yesterday & seems like an incredible pack. cant wait to get it out in the field & hopefully full of meat :) Thank you for the info & coupon code
That's great Ben. I'm looking at the Traverse X vs Commander X+. Commander is bigger but heavier. Undecided as yet. I'm not sure if the larger weight/volume of the commander will offset the bulk and greater weight of the pack itself.

Back