Ammo Stashers

Been waterfowl hunting for 37 years most of it been chasing white devils , alot of respect in the goose hunting world most guys would brag on how low they gotem,now its spread pellets in the air see what drops (goose boner).

Reactions: Snake Charmer
was at wister yesterday and found $10 worth of new live rounds:). The only problem is that they put me over the 25 I'm allowed even after I shot my 1 sprig. Lucky they were black cloud and not my brand in case I got checked.

Reactions: ilovesprig
was at wister yesterday and found $10 worth of new live rounds:). The only problem is that they put me over the 25 I'm allowed even after I shot my 1 sprig. Lucky they were black cloud and not my brand in case I got checked.
$10 worth!!! That's like a whole 6 or 7 shells from Turners probably LOL.

• Haha
Reactions: ilovesprig
Way back in the 90's, when the switch to steel shot occurred, guy would go out to a blind and bury well sealed bags of lead shells and even buckshot for geese at Wister.

At Cibola the feds use to limit us to 9 shells.

We shot our limits regardless without smuggling shells.

Decoying birds fall dead when you shoot them. If they don't, you either need to improve your shooting skill or get them closer.

At Cibola the feds use to limit us to 9 shells.

We shot our limits regardless without smuggling shells.

Decoying birds fall dead when you shoot them. If they don't, you either need to improve your shooting skill or get them closer.
And they had an observer in a tower, Pass shoot and you and your crew were ejected from the field post haste.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu