Ar-15?

Congratulations. Windham Weaponry is legit you will be happy.

Nice rig Garrett. The coyotes are in bigger trouble now!

I am gonna have to take mine into Fine Firearms for some changes. I do not like the tower sight. You can see it through the optics. Thinking change gas block to a low profile and throw on a flip up sight?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    630 KB · Views: 20
Cali Ridge Runner said:
I am gonna have to take mine into Fine Firearms for some changes. I do not like the tower sight. You can see it through the optics. Thinking change gas block to a low profile and throw on a flip up sight?
Nice.
I was gonna build one up. But didn't wanna wait...

I ordered to lowers from JD and took 8 months to get them. So I bought this one after a few months of waiting. Lol it was fully built. SIG M400. I still have the lowers that I can build different styles now. Take my time. Good luck with yours, there alot of fun bro.

Cali Ridge Runner said:
I ordered to lowers from JD and took 8 months to get them. So I bought this one after a few months of waiting. Lol it was fully built. SIG M400. I still have the lowers that I can build different styles now. Take my time. Good luck with yours, there alot of fun bro.

Sweet!
Thanks, next year I wanna build an ar-10

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu