Ar-15?

Congratulations. Windham Weaponry is legit you will be happy.

Nice rig Garrett. The coyotes are in bigger trouble now!

TaftHunter said:
Sdbirds said:
What optics
I have an alpen apex and a leupold vx-2 lying around. Probably throw one of those on

I am sure either one will be put to good use!

I am gonna have to take mine into Fine Firearms for some changes. I do not like the tower sight. You can see it through the optics. Thinking change gas block to a low profile and throw on a flip up sight?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    630 KB · Views: 20
Cali Ridge Runner said:
I am gonna have to take mine into Fine Firearms for some changes. I do not like the tower sight. You can see it through the optics. Thinking change gas block to a low profile and throw on a flip up sight?
Nice.
I was gonna build one up. But didn't wanna wait...

I ordered to lowers from JD and took 8 months to get them. So I bought this one after a few months of waiting. Lol it was fully built. SIG M400. I still have the lowers that I can build different styles now. Take my time. Good luck with yours, there alot of fun bro.

Cali Ridge Runner said:
I ordered to lowers from JD and took 8 months to get them. So I bought this one after a few months of waiting. Lol it was fully built. SIG M400. I still have the lowers that I can build different styles now. Take my time. Good luck with yours, there alot of fun bro.

Sweet!
Thanks, next year I wanna build an ar-10

Back