Big mama gonna get it..

#1, 2, and 3 going. Now that you have a US Army soldier with you he'll keep the other two in shape. Maybe even show them witch end of the weapon goes toward the game.

Can't wait... I was up last weekend helping on a youth hunt... still bugling. Ed F

Reactions: HATCHET1
HooAh! Bringing home a big girl elk would be icing on the cake to spending quality time with your boys! My #2 is on deployment but he already let me know the 16 should be scared next year!

Reactions: HATCHET1
Hatch, you ever write songs for George Strait. I just heard one called, I Hate Everything.

Always on the private...I hate private property!!! Snobs!!Screenshot_20211015-142540~2.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Well..... XXXL big mamma got it!!!! Truly amazing...these guy's make it worth it for sure! I could go on for days with the epic hunt we had yesterday.....7 bulls before we could find a cow..a legit 400lb black bear ( have a tag for yogi) that was spared by 1.5 seconds and a click of the firing pin(#3 did not chamber a round ) the other 2 smelt blood and chewed him a new ass for fing it up ...icing on the cake was a head shot on this BEHEMOTH of an elk ..#1 smoked at 264yds...200grns of Hornady Lead out of the 300wm and Good NIGHT NURSE!! I don't hunt public land very much....the amount of folks driving roads is maddening...switched tactics for the evening hunt and went in deep...the rest is in the pics ..we will hunt bear today and tommorow morning...then make the long 2 hour drive home.... gonna donate some of big mama to the locals here....good juju...thanks Mikey for the local tip...we gonna pay it forward and you are welcome on the 2 acres anytime!! I'll be back in Jackastan this Thursday killing more mammals...standby..Screenshot_20211016-060254~2.pngScreenshot_20211016-060216~2.pngScreenshot_20211016-060031~2.pngScreenshot_20211016-060427~2.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Gonna chill today after last night's follies and watch the Britney spears Documentary on Netflix....get after that bear later this afternoon....

• Haha
Reactions: socalhntr

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu