Big mama gonna get it..

The elk have definitely taken advantage of the feed and water in AZ there have been some fat beeches hitting the dirt.

Reactions: HATCHET1
The elk have definitely taken advantage of the feed and water in AZ there have been some fat beeches hitting the dirt.
Ya buddy... Large Marge for sure!! By far the biggest cow we,ve ever taken..

Sure is stevo!! #1 goes back next week....welp...

Sadly..it's back to jackastan for Forky's and bears for the next 2.5 weeks...enroute now..I hate CA.

Figure with the hundreds of Duck bands I have...this bling would make a nice addition to the necklace I'm creating mama.

• Haha
Reactions: ilovesprig
John...I shoot copper...nothing is recovered..just a pin hole in and a pin hole out... sadly...why they gotta be throat and head shots... I'm a team player in CA for sure! Now all the other states...it's game on! Bought stock in nosler decades ago...KAPOOW!

Reactions: ilovesprig
Mules are great for hauling meat, smart to bring 3 studs!!

congrats on the fun hunt! I’m still processing my two rear quarters

6057D86F-DD17-473A-B08B-8DC1F98624F1.jpeg

Reactions: Muledeerhunter

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu