Bob Lee recurve for sale *price drop*

Dan86

Sep 21, 2013
I'm selling my selling my #52@28" 60" amo bob lee recurve. it will come with the Great Northern factory bob lee limb bolt quiver, spare string, a set of #52 60"amo brown glass limbs, and a traditional archery products bow stringer. this is the bow jimmy at the bow n arrow shop taught me how to shoot trad on and it was owned by Nate at the shop before me. its fast 183 fps with a 489 gr arrow and a 8 1/4 brace, its quiet, dead in the hand, and its accurate. im asking $400 or OBO

Re: Bob Lee recurve

Pics of the bow

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 52
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 37
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 32
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    806 KB · Views: 33
Re: Bob Lee recurve

And more pics of the bow

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    805.9 KB · Views: 34
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    848.3 KB · Views: 33
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 39
Re: Bob Lee recurve for sale

Beautiful bow. Thats my next big purchase although I'm leaning towards a reflex deflex design longbow. Have you posted on tradgang.com? Might get some more attention.

Re: Bob Lee recurve for sale

I havent. Ill have to check out tradgang when I get home from work today

It shoots really nice and is pretty quick too. I'm trying to find it a new home her. It's been collecting dust ever since I brought home my stalker fxt static.

Oh BTW you will have to become a contributing member to post your bow there. Theres been a rash of scammers and trolls on that site so they changed there policy.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu