Bob Lee recurve for sale *price drop*

Dan86

I'm selling my selling my #52@28" 60" amo bob lee recurve. it will come with the Great Northern factory bob lee limb bolt quiver, spare string, a set of #52 60"amo brown glass limbs, and a traditional archery products bow stringer. this is the bow jimmy at the bow n arrow shop taught me how to shoot trad on and it was owned by Nate at the shop before me. its fast 183 fps with a 489 gr arrow and a 8 1/4 brace, its quiet, dead in the hand, and its accurate. im asking $400 or OBO

Re: Bob Lee recurve

Pics of the bow

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 52
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 37
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 32
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    806 KB · Views: 33
Re: Bob Lee recurve

And more pics of the bow

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    805.9 KB · Views: 34
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    848.3 KB · Views: 33
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 39
Re: Bob Lee recurve for sale

Beautiful bow. Thats my next big purchase although I'm leaning towards a reflex deflex design longbow. Have you posted on tradgang.com? Might get some more attention.

Re: Bob Lee recurve for sale

I havent. Ill have to check out tradgang when I get home from work today

It shoots really nice and is pretty quick too. I'm trying to find it a new home her. It's been collecting dust ever since I brought home my stalker fxt static.

That's a good price on a nice bow, too bad I just bought a Widow a few months back, I 've always wanted to shoot a BL bow.

Oh BTW you will have to become a contributing member to post your bow there. Theres been a rash of scammers and trolls on that site so they changed there policy.

Back