bowfishing the bay

It sprinkled a bit but not bad. It was a busy night, my arms are tired from pulling the bow so many times.

Attachments

• 20130202_212810.jpg
    20130202_212810.jpg
    120 KB · Views: 260
  • 20130202_205118.jpg
    20130202_205118.jpg
    200.3 KB · Views: 267
  • 20130202_203226.jpg
    20130202_203226.jpg
    156.4 KB · Views: 248
I hope you kept the leopard shark. They are delicious!

that is so bad ass! i have always wanted to take my duck boat and go do that

I know you Have to wait a while. But I've had some big dogs in close enough to arrow on more than one occasion.

PS I'll supply the chum

Breacher said:
Does that leopard shark make for a good jaw mount?
I'm sure you could try. But they have sandpaper like teeth I'm not sure would look very cool

sharks have no bones other than teeth , all the rest is cartilage. Leopards are bottom feeders for the most part so they have "grindstones for teeth. Yea you can eat them but it ain't yellowtail, white seabass or tuna.

LP, u gotta make ceviche out of that leopard! They make the best ceviche out of the leopard sharks ;D

DUDE! I wanna know where you can go in the bay to arrow fish like those! That just might be enough to get my bowfishing gear back out!

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu