bowfishing the bay

A shark steak would go well with some elk loin and shock tops... Come on!

Those are some great photos! It definitely looks like you had a successful time out there.

I have an old Bear Whitetail Hunter bow that I've been thinking of converting into a fishing bow. What is necessary to bowfish on the ocean? Any special stamps or permits?

I know I should do some research on the California DFG site too so that everyone doesn't think I'm a lazy bum. ;D I just thought I'd ask in case there was something in their information I missed. Thanks. ;)

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu