Buying land is a bitch

Daq80 said:
My dream is to own a decent amount of land someday.

Where abouts you buying?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

San Diego east county. very rural . I like raising farm animals. like chickens, goats, horses, and would like to grow small orchards.
where I live now has changed from rural to semi rural and county now has strict noise abatement and zoning for use of land.
lost my roaster because of new neighbors.

Ghost

Ghost said:
Daq80 said:

Where abouts you buying?

San Diego east county. very rural . I like raising farm animals. like chickens, goats, horses, and would like to grow small orchards.
where I live now has changed from rural to semi rural and county now has strict noise abatement and zoning for use of land.

Ghost
Lee is there a SCH housewarming party where we hunt your new property

Ha ha ha

Ghost said:
Daq80 said:

Where abouts you buying?

Ghost

Nice, I'm in SD as well, congrats it's not easy finding affordable land here. someday I'll have a piece of land to spread my feet, hopefully sooner rather than later, just not sure where it'll be.

SurfNHuntSD said:
Ghost said:
Daq80 said:

Where abouts you buying?

Ghost
Lee is there a SCH housewarming party where we hunt your new property

Ha ha ha

LoL yeah i second that when is party.? need an invitation soon lol again congrats on the awesome acomplishment.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu