Choke tube?

TaftHunter

I hunt a lot
Just wondering what choke you guys use when calling? Thinking about ordering one of those special ones for coyotes, out to 60 yards of lethal 4 buck, that sounds nice.

I used a Carlson's Dead Coyote choke. I would recommend that one or the hevi shot. I have good groups to 70 yards with my 3" mag. I have a good friend that is good out to 90 yards with his 3 1/2 mag.

I pull my coyotes in closer to make sure they are dead dead and don't get away. I like my shotgun shots less than 40 yards

Thanks! That's what I was looking at.. I carry both rifle and shotgun on my stands, my full choke has worked good for years, but I have knocked a couple over and they just keep going lol. So I want to eliminate that. Do you use T's?

Yes it looks that way. I would look at this website for some good info. http://www.choketube.com/choke-tube-product-details.php?Remington-Choke-Tubes&mf=16

They have all of the info. I have been using my choke tube for years now.

I've gotten 74 yard kills with the Carlson's Coyote Choke and 3.5" Hevishot Dead Coyote. Hevishot also makes a nice number 4 buck load. The tungsten pellets hit a lot harder than lead and get better penetration.

Josh Pearson said:
I've gotten 74 yard kills with the Carlson's Coyote Choke and 3.5" Hevishot Dead Coyote. Hevishot also makes a nice number 4 buck load. The tungsten pellets hit a lot harder than lead and get better penetration.
That's the answer I was looking for. The only problem is, 5$ for 1 shot at a coyote.. I'm on a budget cause I'm running out of money from my summer job lol...

I can Tell you that modified is not the answer :( with dead coyote. Going to try full but thinking I need super full.

Back