Choke tubes?!?

This could be a free fix, call up beretta and say Wtf it's a duck gun that can't shoot duck loads. This has worked for others and they got a free mod choke.

Mod is all you need as said above
That's what I did. Got a nice little set a week later.

Went ahead and bought a mod Carlson. Should be here jut in time for weds at wister. I finally got a draw!

Not only did I buy a mod Carlson choke but I called beretta and they are sending me 3 chokes for free!!! Very cool

What in the hell. The reason barrels fail is because of cheaper thinner walled steel. the hardness, structual strength of the steel. And the thickness. Of course there is a trade off. Thicker means heavier. Harder steel means more expensive material and manufacturing. The designer exactly know from testing the max pressure it can take. It was cost savings to the manufacture to sell a choke tube that is sub par. And was probably mandated by a executives.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu