Count down to dove season!

Took Yeager out on his 1st hunt.......MCC doves........He did relatively well and he retrieved all but about 3 of the 14 birds.

Really fun afternoon shoot and taking Yeager out before I leave for Montana was well worth not hunting deer this afternoon.

.834.JPG

My wife and 17yer old son had me keeping my cool. If it was just me and my dad we would have stayed and sky busted everything that flew and ruined there hunt.
There is a good chance they would have been the ones sky busting before you even had a chance.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu