GOLD SITE SUPPORTER
Feb 16, 2011
Time for a new project...

For Sale A Custom Built ar15 built by Dan Carey
22" shilen super match ss barrel
Rifle Gear Lower with SSA trigger.
A2 stock, No Bipod
Swarovski 3-10 z3 scope
I have maybe 300 rounds out this gun.....
This is a epic bad butt gun, The only reason i am selling it is to build a new bolt gun. Carey is going to build that one for me too.
price is $2k firm
This gun has killed A LOT of coyotes and shoots 32gr vmax and 35gr burgers with unreal speed and amazing accuracy
01CD354D-52EA-4324-8F4F-DAAF7ED3FF80-566-000000376F55DA8C.jpg

Ok...got to ask. What kind of bolt gun are you building?

Something impractical :)

Duno yet for sure. Talked to Dan today and we are talking about a custom action, jewel trigger, br med weight stock in 6.5x284 setup for 140gr burgers.

Like I need another project.

He doesn't need to. He just shoots up the mountain!

We are thread thieves!

i am confused..... what trouble would i have hauling the gun up the mountain? I have a full size truck there is always room for a big gun.

and yeah you guys are all a bunch of thread jackers! Buy my Gun!!!!!!

I think I'm in love with that gun. That is one sweet cherry. But there is NO WAY I could convince the wife to let me spend that money AND let me out of the house more. Woe is me...

204 ruger is a pretty common round. You can find it online and I bet fine firearms has some in stock

. I would be willing to toss in 100 reloads with the gun.

ok no local love so gun broker it is :(

ok its priced to sell now!!!!!!!!!! 2k firm

Snake Charmer said:
Huh ? it was 2k firm last May 22nd when you first posted it , still the same ?

Easy now consumer watch dog! i edited the original post its down from 2800 lol

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu