custom 204 ruger AR15 Bulit by Dan Carey

Interested...............

Rig
100 Rounds
Call me in a coyote to try it out.

Sold !

Lets get together to transfer this thing. I have a local dealer to do the paper work.

You are stoked Buckhunter. That rig is a certified killer!

ok Sold pending funds :) i am stoked it gets to stay local :)

It's a freaking steal too! damn highway robbery.....

some 204 ballistics just to entertain you all.... the little 32 gr slug zips along at 4200fps out the nose. You can zero the gun at 250 yards and more or less hold dead on out to 350 yards with the slug not moving off center by more than 2" out to its zero. with just 5" of drop at 350

if you see a critter inside 350 yards you put the x on him and the animal dies! At 200 yards the little 32gr slug is still going over 3k fps and just rips critters apart!

LOL No, But we grew up in the same area so we know most of the same spots. I know better than to ask a fellow hunter where his secret spots are. (For those that are new…… that is like asking someone how much money they make) but I did get some good gun tips. I have been out of the rifle hunting scene for a long time, and have never reloaded. My plan for this gun is to get into coyote hunting in the off season and maybe Bill can show me the ropes of calling them in. All of my coyote shots to date have just been by chance. I just hope I can make this rifle proud.

7 days and counting!

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu