D ZONE ARCHERY OPENER....

Men all this activity sounds great...how many of the game is taken in private vs public? For my own sanity I need to know..lol

Men all this activity sounds great...how many of the game is taken in private vs public? For my own sanity I need to know..lol

I don’t know percentage-wise. It feels like most of us on here are hunting public but there’s definitely some guys with private access.

Reactions: ilovesprig
Oh great..now I really fell like crap. I was hoping they were taken in private land.

In my little circle of hunters 2 does and 2 bucks were taken in D16. Two of the bucks were taken in the last 4 days. Seems like there are a lot of deer out there and there have been some big bucks spotted. These deer were taken in 3 different locations. Three of the deer were peoples first deer ever.
I was counting one of those doe.

In my little circle of hunters 2 does and 2 bucks were taken in D16. Two of the bucks were taken in the last 4 days. Seems like there are a lot of deer out there and there have been some big bucks spotted. These deer were taken in 3 different locations. Three of the deer were peoples first deer ever.
Well, 3 bucks actually that we all know of if we count the one in the back of the blue pick up that was shot with a 380 in the cranium (allegedly) and was posted for the whole world to see.....too soon folks?

Epic to say the least,...11days here fellas until the boom sticks come out again in the D zone...we got sone dandys that are gonna get done this year...maybe an osos or 2 if they stick around . Im getting a rash just thinking about it.

Going out to D12 this weekend to set some cameras and glass. Hopefully I get to put me eyes on a few.

Going out to D12 this weekend to set some cameras and glass. Hopefully I get to put me eyes on a few.
It's opening weekend for archery, kinda would suck if you ruined someone's stalk... but hey it's a free country and most is public.

I’m not going in deep to place the cameras. Plus in the area I’m going to I have a pretty good idea where the bow hunters are. I’ll be in and out before sunrise. :cool:

Plus with the new atv/ sxs tours out of Sirocco I’ll be the least of anyone’s worries. Ask me how I know.

It's opening weekend for archery, kinda would suck if you ruined someone's stalk... but hey it's a free country and most is public.

Last edited:
Hunted Laguna Saturday. Buddy shot a doe but hit her way low and back. Found drops of blood for 30 yards then nothing. Couldn’t find her. Would’ve been his first deer but no luck. Good learning experience though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Should of called me my jagds haven't lost one yet in Laguna......MCC not so much.....

Well, 3 bucks actually that we all know of if we count the one in the back of the blue pick up that was shot with a 380 in the cranium (allegedly) and was posted for the whole world to see.....too soon folks?
LOL. I was wondering how soon that post would get pulled down...couldnt believe it when I saw it.

Reactions: TRICER and HATCHET1
It was gone within 30 minutes....POOF!!!

Reactions: MAG 1
Natures way of selective reduction, been happening for millions of years.

Reactions: d16ridgehiker

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu