D16 Archery around the corner

Bad news for my someone stole my trail cams, the thieves also broken the steel cable, also find some pics of posible thieve with a handtool box on his back, becareful if I find you there while I hunt.
I hate rats!!

Last edited:
Bad news for my someone stole my trail cams, the thieves also broken the steel cable, also find some pics of posible thieve with a handtool box on his back, becareful if I find you there while I hunt.
I hate rats!!
That sucks. Looks more like a tree hugger or land owner.

One of the many horrors of d16..damn..

People with no education, no idea , Im believe in respect between hunters we are in the fiel hunting same animal by same way , also some friends loose sd cards on cams, In this year I lost blind and 2 cams I cant believe, this guys think they are samrter than others , they dont know how much effort take to carry a treestand on the field install the cams , scouting for several weeks no words for this people .

• Angry
Reactions: Dawnandusk
Good luck everyone! I am hoping the USMC leaves some training areas open for us hunters. Hard too scout these past few weeks but you gottta love the sound of freedom when they fire those big guns!

Trail cam stealers are scum!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: longbowhunter2
Hrmm. I'd say if a mofo can get to your spots like that without carrying any water on his person... you might want to consider going in deeper.

Hardly carrying anything like that... I dunno. Looks like he's just intending to be malicious rather than stealing your cams for his own benefit. My first thought was him being some kinda "Eco-Warrior" type annoying Vegan "Granola" a-hole. But... they aren't typically staunch in their build like that. (Thought there are exceptions to every rule) This guy... to me... seems like probably either a hunter that doesn't want competition in the area...or... a strangely far more fit than usual "Greenie" who is electing to be militant.

Tell ya this though... that's got to be one of the dumbest games to play though. Yeah... let's just EFF with the personal property of somebody who is going to intentionally return to that spot with deadly weapons... there's a formula for success!...NOT!!!

Trail cam stealers are scum!!

Even worse than them are the ones that EFF with your vehicle when you're hiked-in. That's why I don't have any stickers or any indication of anything on my vehicle. All that stuff is just advertising for the Greenies to mess with you, or for the Cholos to want to bust thru your window and rifle thru your vehicle because they think you might have gun related stuff in your car. Anonymity is your friend when in our public lands.

Even worse than them are the ones that EFF with your vehicle when you're hiked-in. That's why I don't have any stickers or any indication of anything on my vehicle. All that stuff is just advertising for the Greenies to mess with you, or for the Cholos to want to bust thru your window and rifle thru your vehicle because they think you might have gun related stuff in your car. Anonymity is your friend when in our public lands.

Agreed!! Smart to keep a low profile!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: longbowhunter2
Most of time if not all the time.
Avoid getting into a situation..
In serious martial arts we are taught to avoid from getting into a serious problem. And not go looking for trouble. I will talk my way out of trouble if humanly possible.
And I never tell any one what I know in a confrontation. Element of surprise. Can be what makes difference.
Avoid trouble is always best.

Agreed. Playing the "My names Wes, and I ain't in that mess", "No suh, I don't wants me no troubles suh!" scenario works very well, for it feeds into their Eff'd up egos to begin with. It's hard for them to imagine someone who is posturing so submissively as actually being the guy who is doing so to buy himself a little more time to assess the situation to ensure they pick and choose the best counter-attack moment/option.

A lil actor...mixed with mis-direction... and they never see it coming. Their egos don't allow them to.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu