Dang It! Please... Not AGAIN!... Hope it's not CoronaVirus.

Whoo lawdy! Aint even 9am and you'll have "another"? Well, I guess it's 5 o'clock somewhere!

most of the complaints are from parents of children who are now have terrible after side effects, watch the whole video.
this not about who is right or who is wrong , this is about inform decisions , if you are a parent, or grand parents.
this is so you all can make an informed decision. I am sorry, I can't help my self, but I can truly try to help others.
many young people who are to become parents have to decide, this not about me or you but to prevent the suffering
from lack of knowledge. we have allways trusted our physicians , yet they let us down,
you can say this bias BS , but make sure it is, and truly investigate this for your selves.
I am not anti vaccines far from it. we have to make sure big corporations must be held accountable for poor
unsafe vaccines. just as any one in critical positions. my case and those like me have to make sure we follow the rules.
to make sure your families can fly safely in the sky's. I make sure that all specifications and products are made to
the correct requirements. why are not theses guys not held in same requirements, who allows this to happen.
these people have to be held accountable. all I am saying here make sure vaccines are made safe.
we need watch dogs not affiliated with corporation who don't have ties or receive money from who
they suppose to monitor. and make sure these vaccines are tested correctly after production and are safe.
there are to many parents, to be a coincidence.. truly is is my last response,
I will keep my mouth shut,
I need a drink too, I have never thought or even considered all the nonsense is happening not just but in all aspects of our lives
all we ask for is to live and be happy,

The hysteria is starting. Costco sold out of spring water and toilet paper in 15 min after they open at 10. Why those items are seen as some important essential and not stuff like aspirin and tylenol is beyond me. The individual bottled spring water? Just fill up some large containers.

Reactions: longbowhunter2
About the only issue with child/toddler vaccinations which can be cited as having negative events, is merely that some providers do not wisely spread-out the shots given over a period of time, and instead put too many together all at once. But don't take my word for it, ask your ped, and ask everybody to ask their ped so you obtain confirmation about what I'm saying.

The hysteria is starting. Costco sold out of spring water and toilet paper in 15 min after they open at 10. Why those items are seen as some important essential and not stuff like aspirin and tylenol is beyond me. The individual bottled spring water? Just fill up some large containers.
I was at Costco today, It was hysterical and sad at the same time at the entrance some lady was yelling at the door keeper about having her shopping cart cleaned with sanitary wipes and other folks had employees cornered and were asking about when the would have more paper towels and t.p. You could feel the tension in the air. Everyone needs to calm down....

The horror of it all...and what really sucks is im out to dinner with the wife and some of her surgeons and we have nothing but WINE!! Thank goodness for SCH and the cell phone..

The horror of it all...and what really sucks is im out to dinner with the wife and some of her surgeons and we have nothing but WINE!! Thank goodness for SCH and the cell phone..
WINE is for the girls. especially White wine.

Thats what im saying.....im getting a bit jittery and i feel a rash comin on...i gotta get out of here...the corona virus talk is making me nautious....who spends 200 on a bottle of wine? Mrs Hatchet does...lord give me strength.. damn shes lucky to have me.

Thats what im saying.....im getting a bit jittery and i feel a rash comin on...i gotta get out of here...the corona virus talk is making me nautious....who spends 200 on a bottle of wine? Mrs Hatchet does...lord give me strength.. damn shes lucky to have me.
Did I read that right $200, hell that's like 100 bottles of two buck chuck.

• Haha
Reactions: ilovesprig
I was at Costco today, It was hysterical and sad at the same time at the entrance some lady was yelling at the door keeper about having her shopping cart cleaned with sanitary wipes and other folks had employees cornered and were asking about when the would have more paper towels and t.p. You could feel the tension in the air. Everyone needs to calm down....
Holy crap I just got back from Costco picking up a pizza.. stay away from that place man it's a cluster

If you play the stock market, the companies that produce all the hysteria products will be popping come earnings. Tp, paper towels, hand sanitizer, disinfectant wipes.

No need to stock up on TP and water the world will go on. Does anyone remember Y2K lol

now if I am wrong well then I am glad I have so many guns in a gunfree state. Should be pretty easy to obtain anything I need. I will be doing my grocery shopping in state parks and Santee lakes.

If you really want to be hardcore call @Lungpopper and have him install a bidei they are like never ending toilet paper.

how the heck does the Larry always have the ability to create the longest threads on this forum. Thank God turkey season opens up soon.

Damn lucky!

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu