Does this Caribou make my butt look big...

It does kind of make your hair look white. Maybe it's just the lighting. We have come to expect no less from you, OUTSTANDING.

Such silly questions....

Muzzy MX3 to the heart is my preferred method of take. Camp was at 13k... hiked up to get to the caribou. Super Cub on wheels was our transportation. We watched the caribou in the distance for the first 6 days... lots of em but no good bulls. On the last day I said a prayer and believe it or not, them damn caribou turned around and came straight at us with bulls in every herd. We were done by noon. Took 2 days to get them back to camp. I love Alaska.

Moose 2025... I have to burn some elk points next year. Ed FIMG_3515.JPG20230902_094123.jpg

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu