Hogs down

turkeyman 85 said:
Ya I bet Taft I've only hunted two spots for pigs and only one has been consistent in producing. So I'm sure I couldn't even come close to knowing where you hunted. That hill just looks the same lol.
I believed you fell the old relocation pic trick. He hunted his a_s off, killed a nice hog, then loaded it up and hauled it to your spot and then had a photo session their just to see if you were paying attention. Boy he can't fool you. ;)

Hey hey guys, let's just drop it at no body knows where this was. If you do, good for you, and keep it to yourself.

I will make sure to sacrifice a good background next time I take a pic with my kill..

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu