Hunt, fish, wilderness exploration & preservation of wilderness & wildlife.

Pictures mean nothing......look this guy has a bigfoot and still no one believes

He was taken in Warner springs by Frank Cox

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    19.2 KB · Views: 59
Lungpopper said:
Your just one dimensional if you don't use a bow and a gun. :p

I hunt with both, just not deer. my preference in weapons is a bow, pistol or shotgun.
I rifle hunted deer for years & it never really felt right. That & its nearly impossible to use a scoped rifle where I hunt because of how dense the forest is & I'm not the kinda hunter to sit on a ridge & wait, I'd fall asleep, I have to be on the move. The only time I felt I could be successful with a rifle was when I borrowed my buddies lever action 30-30 brush gun with iron sights.

Everybody has different reasons for why & how they hunt, I found what works for me & I enjoy it. I may not shoot a deer every year but my seasons are always successful because I always learn valuable information & have my shot opportunities each season which I usually mess up by getting ahead of myself or assuming that there are no deer around close enough to hear me clear my throat & I end up jumping a buck 3 steps from a shot opportunity.
Its frustrating but I enjoy it & leave the forest with a smile!

Hunter Fishman said:
Lungpopper said:
Your just one dimensional if you don't use a bow and a gun. :p

I hunt with both, just not deer. my preference in weapons is a bow, pistol or shotgun.
I rifle hunted deer for years & it never really felt right. That & its nearly impossible to use a scoped rifle where I hunt because of how dense the forest is & I'm not the kinda hunter to sit on a ridge & wait, I'd fall asleep, I have to be on the move. The only time I felt I could be successful with a rifle was when I borrowed my buddies lever action 30-30 brush gun with iron sights.

Everybody has different reasons for why & how they hunt, I found what works for me & I enjoy it. I may not shoot a deer every year but my seasons are always successful because I always learn valuable information & have my shot opportunities each season which I usually mess up by getting ahead of myself or assuming that there are no deer around close enough to hear me clear my throat & I end up jumping a buck 3 steps from a shot opportunity.
Its frustrating but I enjoy it & leave the forest with a smile!

I'm still stuck on post numero uno. Post up some cool pictures.

Back