HUNTING NEW MEXICO - Play by Play in the Field!

Here's a few more pics of our killer trip.

Attachments

• DSCN0353.JPG
    DSCN0353.JPG
    710.8 KB · Views: 9
  • DSCN0368.JPG
    DSCN0368.JPG
    710.5 KB · Views: 8
  • DSCN0380.JPG
    DSCN0380.JPG
    1.7 MB · Views: 8
  • DSCN0367.JPG
    DSCN0367.JPG
    846.3 KB · Views: 10
Haven't been around much but noticed this thread. Looks like a great time, we've done a few cow elk meat hunts in Utah, it's great just to get out of town for a few days. We got a lot of snow the last time we went, -10 opening morning but 4 tags filled 30mins into the season. Water tanks stayed frozen on the trailer for 3 days.
2009UtahCowHunt005.gif

Is this a drawing hunt?

Great photo. They make water tank warmers for your rig. They came stock on mine and work like a champ.

That picture was from November 09. The year before it was a dry cold, no moisture at all. We left a soda can outside on the table and it exploded. -9 the day we packed up and left. Is your cow hunt a draw or land owner permits? It's much easier when you have a place to stay when you get to your destination, can get there quicker too.

That they are. I think they raise the speed limit past Vegas on the 15fwy just to mess with you. 75mph for all vehicles, I can't do that with the trailer.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu