I'm went aoudad hunting

I probably left some stuff out. I brought a pretty nice camera I haven't taken off the pictures off or looked yet.

Thanks NBK again I'll swing what I borrowed tomorrow if you're around.

I do not regret I'm passing at all. It's a really hard hunt really brutal terrain and they blend in like they're invisible. Long story short I'm hooked really really cool animal to hunt. And if you wanted to do pigs you could do some real damage there. Same with varmints. And I would not be surprised if we could put together some good duck hunts. Really crazy how many pigs are there.

Can't wait to do it again learned a lot. Got my first Javelina. That's all I could think to type out right now good night everyone

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 33
Re: I'm going aoudad hunting

ilovesprig said:
Wow!............Not exactly the Texas most of us thinks about.......Gnarly is right!...... :-\

West Texas is no joke

I'm going to be sore for a while. Also the bridge of my nose is tender from holding binoculars to my face for so long

Looks like a great adventure Johnny. Strong work!

I have a spot for barbery sheep on the Texas/New Mexico border. I just have never pursued them.

Cool man...

NBK said:
Looks like a great adventure Johnny. Strong work!

I have a spot for barbery sheep on the Texas/New Mexico border. I just have never pursued them.

Cool man...

I'm hooked it's a really cool animal. Just a matter of time till I pull the trigger

Sounds like you found a honey hole, I bowhunted them some years back and shot a small one. Definitely a tuff hunt with Alot of leather hitting the ground And sore eyes from all the glassing.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu