Introduction

Marcorporation

Nov 19, 2014
Hello Fellow Hunters,
My name is Marco (Marcorporation). I am new to this hunters forum. In fact I'm new to forums in general. It seams like a great place to help fellow hunters learn and support each other in our ever shrinking hunting areas in this country. I grew up hunting pheasant with shotguns in Bolivia with my grandpa and dad, then moved to hunting wild boar in Nor Cal through my teens. Then took a 20 year break while living in LA/NY working the rat race. NOw at the ripe old age of 40 I've started this wonderful hobby again here in San Diego. I hunt with bow, and thanks to a few solid dudes at performance archery here in SD I'm all set up with what I need to get out and enjoy nature again.

I look forward to contributing and learning to this forum, and hope to some day meet up with some folks from here for some good old hunting fun! ;D

Cheers,
M
ps. Its almost Friday! :D

Welcome to the wonder world of internet forums! There is a wealth of good (and BAD) info available to you, and a whole new world of friends! Forums are one of my favorite ways to learn about new interests that I come into. And let me be the first to say that if you still have connections with people who own properties holding pigs in NoCal, I will be happy to make your acquaintance!!! Just kidding. Ok, half kidding. 8)

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu